Sharp-AF are devoted to caring for your images and providing professional photo editing services to deliver an export-ready product to meet the potential of each collection. With many years’ experience in wedding, portrait, and commercial photography, we are confident in meeting the expectations of you and your clients.
We will work closely with you to achieve your desired style, ensuring your vision is brought to life – while providing full support every step of the way. We believe our relationships with our clients are as important as partnerships; therefore, we encourage lots of communication and revisions until you are completely satisfied with your Catalog.
After carefully selecting your best images, we use Lightroom to start the photo editing process. To ensure your images perfectly convey your vision, this includes: colour correction & grading, exposure and all basic adjustments, upright & lens corrections, sharpening, noise reduction, and spot healing.
We then use Photoshop to perfect highlighted images and perform detailed alterations such as object removal, dust healing, and artistic edits.
Once you sign off on all images, we create a highlight video cut to music in Premiere Pro for an extra gift to your clients.
1. Load all your RAW files into Lightroom Classic CC Desktop Version.
2. In the library tab, select all your RAW files, click Library > Previews > Build Smart Previews.
3. Select all images and click File > Export as Catalog. Check the previews and smart previews box on the export screen.
4. Label your catalog yourname-eventdate before export.
5. Compress and send us the zipfile via fromsmash.com selecting the email option to firstname.lastname@example.orgPricingSmash!
We are committed to building long-lasting relationships with our photographers so we can both deliver images that we are proud of to your clients. We take the time to understand your style and artistic expression to ensure consistency throughout all your products.
Still unsure? Your first package is half price! We’ll use this this time to truly understand your requirements before you commit to further professional photo editing services.
Please contact us for any more information or a friendly chat about how we can help you.Contact Us